New Restaurants in the Smokies
The Great Smoky Mountains are home to some of the best food around. Whether you’re looking for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, we have it all and then some to make your taste buds happy. Best of all, we have that southern hospitality to go along with it and it keeps people coming back for more. There are so many delicious and locally-owned dining establishments as well as some of your favorite well-known chains in town. As we continue to grow and expand, that just means that even more restaurants are going to be popping up. If you haven’t been able to visit us in a while, you may not know that we have a bunch of new places that have opened up that we’re all so excited for. Let’s take a look at some of our favorite New Restaurants in the Smokies! We know that you’ll be wanting to add these and more to your must-try list on your next getaway.
- The Cliff Top Grill & Bar – Anakeesta is an exciting outdoor amusement park of sorts full of thrill-seeking attractions, shopping, dining, and more. They’ve just recently added this restaurant to their property and it’s one that we know will be a big hit. Located in their Firefly Village, this new dining option features views of the beautiful Smoky Mountains surrounding you while you eat your delicious meal. While the views are amazing, it might just be the menu that you’ll be talking about after you leave. They’ll have all your usual favorite menu items like sandwiches, salads, soups, but their burgers are something special. They have the Mt. Leconte, a half-pound angus char-grilled patty with cheddar and applewood bacon. The Smokehouse Stacker is incredible too and is smothered with their smoked pulled pork. The Bavarian Pretzels appetizer is one that will leave you wanting more. They have so much more and we know this will become a family favorite.
- Barley Station – This is one that we’re all really excited about. It isn’t the Smokies if we don’t talk about a barbecue restaurant. This one is unlike anything you’ve seen here before. It’s a fusion bbq and features one incredible looking menu. If you’re looking to try something unique, this is just the place to go. Their ribs are topped with ancho guava bbq sauce which sounds so tasty. They’re also serving mouth-watering sandwiches like brisket, salmon, prime rib and more. They have truly eclectic sides to go along with it like wasabi or mango slaw, sweet and spicy molasses baked beans, and cornbread casserole. This is definitely not your typical barbecue spot and we’re looking forward to trying it out. It’s located at 140 South Kilby St. in Sevierville!
- Five Oaks Farm Kitchen – Located right across from the popular Tanger Outlets, this new eatery has been a big talk of the town since it opened. They serve scrumptious breakfast, lunch, and dinner options full of authentic southern favorites. You get so much food that even two can share! They’ll have everything from eggs and bacon to smokehouse staples for supper. Make sure to try their warm cinnamon rolls, you won’t regret it! You’ll have such a hard time trying to decide what to try when you see their expansive and delicious menu.
- Split Rail Eats – This is one of our favorites! Located in the historic Arts & Crafts Community, this must-try dining establishment is serving up some out of this world good lunch and dinner. The menu has so many interesting things to order like hand pies (mini chicken pot pies, ham and cheese, or spinach & feta in a pastry crust), tater tot bowls, polish reubens, and much, much more. We have nothing but fantastic things to say about this place, the food is amazing and the service defines southern hospitality. Take a look at their menu online, we know it’ll get you excited and ready to try this spot.
- Brick & Spoon – Are you a fan of breakfast? If so, this is just the place for you! This quaint spot features one upscale and high-quality menu with options that you won’t find anywhere else. The decor is casual yet completely modern and it features southern staples down in their own way. They have everything from your traditional american breakfast to their very own bayou benedicts and even some other extras like shrimp & tasso mac-n- cheese. If you’re in more a brunch mood, they have mouth-watering burgers made with their own perfectly seasoned patty and all other kinds of sandwiches (try the grown-up grilled cheese, trust us!) We can’t speak highly enough of this location and we hope that you’ll check them out while you’re here.
- Camps Chicken – This place has been all the rave on social media and it’s for good reason. If you want some of the best chicken and real barbecue you’ll find in town then look no further. While it’s a very simple menu (chicken, sides, and desserts), their story is really what is bringing people back. According to their website, when you eat here, you are helping to financially support individuals with special needs in our community, something the owners are extremely passionate about. Their vision is “fresh food, faith, and family” and that in and of itself is enough to make us want to keep visiting this special location. Add excellent service and you’ve found the perfect place to eat. If you’d like to hear more about their story, visit their website. They will bring a smile to your face.
- Gaucho Urbano Brazilian Steakhouse – This is another unique and one of a kind restaurant in Pigeon Forge. They’re serving up some extremely sophisticated and downright delicious Brazilian cuisine while adding their own modern flare to it. The way they do things is a little different as well. They offer tableside service with their meats and then they have a salad bar and hot side dishes station. They also offer three different kinds of experiences. If you want to go all out and get to try everything (14 cuts of meats plus the salad and hot bar), you’ll want to the Gaucho Experience. If you’re wanting something a little smaller, you’ll want the Sample Experience (7 cuts of meats and the salad and hot bar.) If you don’t want any meat, the Harvest Table and Chef’s Hot Table is just the one for you. They are family-owned and operated and it’s something that is truly new and exciting for our area. We hope you’ll give them a try.
Who’s ready to try all these New Restaurants in the Smokies?! We’re really getting spoiled with all unique kinds of delicious food coming to our area. If you thought the food was good before, you haven’t seen anything yet. When you stay in Pigeon Forge, you’re right in the heart of all the action, giving you easy access to try a bunch of our New Restaurants in the Smokies! Book your perfect vacation rental online or give us a call at 1.865.325.2382 and one of our friendly reservationists would love to assist you with finding an excellent condo for your stay. Come and join our family, we would love to have you!