Where to Eat in Wears Valley
Have you heard the exciting news? We have a brand new property out in Wears Valley! If you’re familiar with the location then you know that it doesn’t get much better than this particular area. Is it your first time ever vacationing here so you don’t know much about Townsend and Wears Valley? Well, if you want to see some breathtaking views, eat some delicious local food, and visit some amazing attractions, then this property has your name written all over it! While there are plenty of restaurants in our town to choose from, Wears Valley really does offer some of the best around. Most of them are even locally owned, so you’re supporting local businesses and we thank you so much for that! When you stay with us here at Big Bear Resort, we offer beautiful and affordable two bedroom luxury condos, with some of the best mountain views around, that are sure to please everyone in the family. We also offer FREE TICKETS to numerous shows and attractions in town that will save you over $275 a day! With such a prime location, you can to be some our favorite restaurants in minutes. Are you ready to take a look at Where to Eat in Wears Valley? It’s time to feast, isn’t that what vacation is all about?!
- Mel’s Diner – Want to feel like you’re going back in time to the 50’s? That’s the vibe you’ll get here as soon as you pull into the parking lot and hear the music playing from the jukebox! Serving up delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner plates, you are sure to find so many dishes here to fall in love with, you’ll definitely have a hard time picking a favorite. You’ll actually probably fall in love before even trying the food just because of the names of the meals. With names like Ralph Malph Nachos and Buddy Holly Chili Cheeseburger, you can see why this restaurant is packed from open until close. They have also won the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for the last five years, so you can see that this restaurant is truly a gem, and one you must try when you’re in town!
- Elvira’s Cafe – This incredible restaurant will be reopening on March 1, so make sure you’re adding this absolutely adored spot to your calendar! If you are looking for some of the best customer service and southern hospitality, you’re coming to the right place. The food isn’t bad either With a stellar breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu, these tasty plates will have you coming back each day of your stay because you just can’t get enough. Packed with locals, you know this destination is wonderful when even we can’t stay away from it, even if it’s busy season. Are you a fan of crepes? Elvira’s has the best in town! Don’t believe us? Stop by and try for yourself, we can guarantee you’ll be leaving fully satisfied and with a smile on your face. Come and feel like you’re part of the family the second you walk in when you visit this special restaurant!
- Hillbilly’s Restaurant – Have you never been to this one before? Don’t worry, you can’t miss it because you’ll see seeing an Old Chevy as their sign! Known for their phrase of having a “delicious pocket-friendly menu,” we can guarantee that this will become a staple for your family every time that you come to town. Serving some of the best breakfast and lunch in the area, this restaurant is a winner from the second you walk inside. From delectable fluffy pancakes to mouth-watering burgers and onion rings, this is the best quick meal location that you can find. The food will speak for itself, trust us! Get ready to add this location to your favorites list.
- Boss Hogg’s BBQ – Now you know it isn’t a Smoky Mountains vacation if you don’t have some delicious finger-licking barbeque. This locally owned and operated restaurant is serving up some the best in town! If you were to ask our locals where they go for bbq, we can guarantee that you will hear about this place. Not only is the barbeque good, but their sides are also incredibly delicious (try the cole slaw or potato salad, so good!) If i’m in the mood for ribs, this is always the first place that comes to mind when i’m deciding on where to go, it’s just that good! Make sure to ask for plenty of napkins when you visit here, you’re going to need them!
- Pigeon Forge Deli – Winter is still in town and that’s when all we want is a hot cup of soup and maybe a sandwich to go with it. If you’re as big of a fan of delis as I am, you are sure to add this one to your top five list! Serving absolutely delectable beef stew or broccoli cheddar soup, it will be hard for you to decide which one is your new favorite. You also can’t beat their signature subs like their chicken salad chub or even the ultimate reuben! We promise you that they’re all delicious. This is one place that everyone at our front desk loves to order from. They have friendly service and just the right sized menu if you’re looking for a light bite before you hit the town. They make all their soups, breads, hand-rolled soft pretzels (yes), and side items all from scratch and that’s what makes this place so delightful. Make sure you give this quaint spot a try the next time you come to visit!
We hope you’ve enjoyed this insider’s look at Where to Eat in Wears Valley! With so many locally owned and operated restaurants, you are sure to feel like you’re part of the family after dining at all of them. We know there’s an unbelievable amount of places to choose from when it comes to restaurants and it can become overwhelming when deciding on where you should go, so we hope this list helped you out a bit! Vacation is all about getting to eat some of the best food around and these places offer just that! Wears Valley is such a beloved area and we’re so excited that we’ve been able to expand into this part of town. We can guarantee that if you haven’t visited this area before, you are sure to fall in love with not only the views but our brand new property as well! So what are you waiting for? Book Your Wears Valley Vacation now or give us a call at 1.800.429.4361 and one of our friendly reservationists would be happy to assist you with finding the perfect condo for your stay! Don’t forget to also check out our Lodging Discounts since we have a lot of fantastic specials going on right now for you to take advantage of. Come and join our family here at Big Bear Resort, we would love to have you! We hope you get to visit the restaurants on our Where to Eat in Wears Valley suggestions list, let us know what you think. Don’t forget to also check out some Pigeon Forge Comfort Food and Where the Locals Eat destinations!